• Welcome to the Voorhees Middle School


    Once you have registered your child in the district, the nurse's office will need a copy of their most up-to-date immunization records. We will review the records and let you know if your child will need any additional immunizations. Immunizations requirements do vary by each state/country.


    Students transferring from out of the state/country are required to provide a physical. 


    If your child is interested in participating in any sports during the school year, they will need the entire sports packet completed. If you have not yet established a local pediatrician, we can provide you with some recommendations.We do recommend that you do get your child a physical in NJ because there is a cardiac portion specific to NJ physicals. Another local option would be getting the physical at an urgent care or minute clinic. Please check the SPORTS tab for the sports packet.

    TB/PPD testing:

    If your family has just moved to NJ from out of the country, please contact the nurse's office to see if your child will require TB/PPD testing.