I grew up in South Jersey, not too far from Voorhees. My inspiration to become a teacher came from so many great teachers I had when I was in school. One of my favorite teachers was my 5th grade math teacher. She made math so much fun! After graduating from high school, I went to Rowan University to get my certifications to become a teacher. I have been teaching in Voorhees since 2009. My first job was as a 3rd grade teacher at Signal Hill. After that year, I came to Voorhees Middle School and have loved it here ever since!
I am married and have one son who is 9 years old. I also have a 22-year-old stepson and an 18-year-old stepdaughter. I love animals. We have a 13 and a half year old Pomeranian/poodle mix named Randy. My dream is to own goats one day!
Some of my favorite things:
- Food: Seafood
- Place: Ocean City or any beach
- Hobbies: Reading, spending time outside, playing games
- Sport: Hockey - I love watching the Flyers!
- Movie: I love to watch Marvel movies (Iron Man is my favorite)
- Subjects: Math and science
- Color: Purple