• Who to Contact to Refer a Child

    Referrals for special services may be made by parents/guardians, instructional staff and/or agencies involved in the welfare of children:


    To identify a preschool child who might have a potential disability, contact the Child Study Team, 856-751-8446 Ext. 6134.


    Concerns about school-aged students should be directed to the childs teacher or the school principal; however, a direct referral can be made to the Child Study Team after consultation with the prinicipal.


    For speech only, referrals should be made directly to the childs teacher or the schools speech/language specialist.