• Voorhees Property Usage
    Buildings & Theater

    CER is responsible for assigning permits to all groups, individuals, or institutions that use any property owned by the Voorhees Board of Education.  This includes all five schools and the Voorhees Middle School Theater. Since CER is 100% financially self-sufficient, rental fees are charged for the use of all our buildings. Weekend usage also includes an hourly rate for custodial staff. Applicants must also provide a certificate of insurance. This certificate should name the Voorhees Township Board of Education as the certificate holder. 

    All school activities and events take priority over community use of our facilities.

    Interested parties can complete the link below to inquire about reserving space. For addition, please contact Mike Redfearn at redfearn@voorhees.k12.nj.us


    To request the use of our facilities, please complete the form below. We will review your request, and someone will contact you shortly.