FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATION
The Voorhees Township Board of Education offers healthy meals every school day.Please refer to the pricing chart below for the 2022-2023 school year.Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced-priced meals.
The 2022 - 2023 online application packet can be completed HERE
- Please make sure that the entire packet is completed.
- You may access this link and apply for benefits anytime during the school year.
- Prior year forms do not carry over.
- We encourage families to complete the Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals since it is also used to determine eligibility for P-EBT benefits, state funding, and other school benefits.
- If you do not want to apply for free or reduced benefits, you do not have to fill out the application.
Paper copies are available below and at your child's school, but not the recommended process. We strongly recommend you complete the online application, HERE.
- Parent Information and Application for Free and Reduced Program (English)
- Parent Information and Application for Free and Reduced Program (Spanish)
If you have any questions, please call Tina Artusa, Food Service Director at: 856-795-2025 ext. 5223