Google Meet - Student Directions Entering a Meeting That Uses a Class Nickname
- Open the Google Chrome Browser.
- In the address bar at the top of the screen, type google.com.
- Look in the top right corner of the screen and click on the blue sign in box.
- Sign in using your Google username firstname.lastname@example.org, and click Next.
- Enter your password which is your birthday + vt and click Next.
- In the address bar at the top of the screen, type meet.google.com
- On the Google Meet site, click on the button in the center of the screen Use a meeting code.
- Enter the name of the meeting code (misscampbell4) that your teacher provided for you and click Continue.
- Click Join Now.
Last Modified on September 2, 2020