The HPFA Board of Directors is comprised of seven officers who are elected each year. The board is responsible for oversight of HPFA activities, governance of the organization and financial management of HPFA accounts. Throughout the year, HPFA board members work with committee chairs on various events and activities and organize the open membership meetings. They meet on a monthly basis, work closely with the school principal and serve as a resource to all E.T. Hamilton families.
Click HERE to Meet the 2021-2022 HPFA Board
The HPFA relies upon the talents and strengths of its parents and families. If you would like to become involved with HPFA activities as a committee chair or volunteer, there are several ways to do so:
- Volunteer for one or more events using the HPFA Volunteer Signup Genius. You can also let us know that you're interested in serving as a committee chair using this form.
- Attend HPFA open meetings to learn more about activities that are being planned.
- Be sure to read the Monday Morning News, the HPFA's weekly e-newsletter, each week. This is where we publicize many of our volunteer roles and opportunities to get involved.
- Look out for emails from your child's Classroom Coordinators - they support the HPFA by recruiting volunteers for HPFA-sponsored classroom activities.
- Reach out to a board member. We welcome everyone who wants to volunteer or serve on a committee, whether you're a first-time kindergarten family or the family of a graduating 5th grader.