Covid-19 Quarantine Information
The rules for quarantine and isolation can be very confusing, due to the ever changing guidelines.
Below is some good information to know:
- If anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, the entire household, unless you are 2 weeks past the 2nd dose, must quarantine for at least 10 days, and possibly longer.
- To quarantine means the following: no work, no school, no extracurricular activities, and no contact with anyone outside the house, with the exception of medical care.
- If anyone in your household is not feeling well, please keep ALL of your children home from school and contact the school nurse for guidance on when they can return.
- If anyone in your household has been tested for COVID-19, due to illness, ALL of your children must stay home and may not return to school until the test results are back.
- If the test results are negative, please email the results to the school nurse so she can determine when your child or children may return to school.
- If the test results are positive, please continue to keep ALL of your children home and contact the school nurse so she can determine when your child or children may return to school.
- If you or child has been exposed to Covid 19(within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) and/or deemed a close contact outside of school, please keep them home and contact the school nurse. Your child will need to work remotely for 10 days from exposure but can return on Day 8 with proof of a negative test, provided they remain asymptomatic. Siblings may continue to attend school unless exposed person develops symptoms.
- If you ever have any questions about COVID-19 symptoms, possible exposure, testing, etc., please contact the nurse’s office at 856-767-4888 ext 3161 or firstname.lastname@example.org