Remote Learning Guidelines
Remote learning is continuing this year so please be aware of the guidelines and expectations.
These are my expectations from you each and every day. They are not optional.
- Check in each day with your homeroom teacher (before 2:00!)
- Check your assignments daily to make sure you know what you are doing.
- If we are in hybrid mode, you are expected to sign into your live sessions ON TIME.
- Complete all assignments on time unless you have an issue or question. If so, you are expected to reach out to me before the assignement is due.
- Join 80% of my live sessions (if we go 100% remote). You do not have to speak or ask questions but you should be actively listening.
Nice to haves:
These things are not expected but would be awesome if you did them!
It would be nice to have you...
- ...show me your wonderful faces when doing a live sessions so I can get to know you!
- ...check in weekly to let me know how you are doing! This can be through a quick message or email.
- ...ask me lots of questions! I expect many, MANY questions especially when it comes to math. Don't be afraid to ask them! You don't ask, you won't learn!
- ...practice safe learning habits (if in school).
- ...be patient with technology and more importantly, yourself. We are all going through this crazy time so don't be so hard on yourself! Learning is not easy!
- ...never give up! Reach out if you would like a ONE on ONE live session. 99.9% of the time, this alleviates student stress and confusion! :)