Try out some of these exciting activities!
4. Draw a dog- Tessa and I did this together!
5. Measurement is coming up in topic 12! https://pbskids.org/games/measurement/
6. STEM Activity: Build a bridge that is strong enough to hold a book. Please send photos if you do this! I'd love to see them!
7. Play cards-
How to play Make Ten:
- Remove the face cards from a deck of playing cards and place the deck, face down on the table.
- Each player chooses 5 cards and places the cards in front of him.
- The first player uses the 5 cards to create as many equations as he can in which the sum equals ten. For example, If I have 9, 9, 3, 2, 4, I could make the equation: 9+1=10.
- After making as many equations as possible, player sets aside the used cards and play passes to the next player.
- Play continues with players refilling their hands to 5 cards at the start of each turn.
- Whoever uses the most cards by the end of the deck wins
12. United States Game- Game
13. Generous Genius- Science!