Back to School Night
Please try to attend our informative Back to School Night on
September 20th at 7:00 PM. This is a parents-only meeting.
Students and younger siblings should not attend. Back to School Night
is a general meeting for parents and not a time for individual conferences.
If your child is going to be absent from school, please send in a short note
of explanation upon his or her return. Please make every effort to have your
child arrive to school on time so that they do not miss important skills or
concepts explained first thing in the morning. If your child is going to be
out for an extended period of time due to illness or vacation, please inform
me as soon as possible. Although it is very difficult for me to foresee and
plan several days in advance, I will try to make every effort to gather up
some of the work that he or she may miss.
- Birthday Treats – No food treats. Dollar store items are acceptable.
- Room Parents – join OPF ($7.00).
- Class Trip – Most likely to the VMS play in March.
- Absentees/Tardy (call the nurse and PJ if your child attends CER).
- Collecting $20 per student for the cost of party items and special activities.
Make sure you are registered on the Osage Parent Portal. If you do not remember your password, you need to notify the office. In the portal, you can check your child’s attendance, their login information, and report cards. The technology information is also located in the parent portal.