Only students residing in Board of Education bus transportation areas may ride a bus to and from school. Students may only ride the bus to which they have been assigned. Rules for bus behavior are as follows:
kept out of the aisle.
1. Take a seat immediately and remain in the seat until the bus arrives at the assigned stop.
2. The bus aisles must be kept clear at all times, therefore, hands, feet, book bags, prsonal belongings, etc. must be
3. Nothing is to be put out of the bus window.
4. Eating and drinking are not allowed on the bus.
5. All directions given by the bus driver are to be followed.
6. Students riding buses must wear seat belts at all times while riding the bus.
Remember, riding the bus is a privilege. Inappropriate behavior may result in a loss of this privilege. The School Bus Safety Coordinator will notify parents when written warnings for rule infractions are given. Students may lose bus riding privileges following three written reports for rule infractions.