1. Go to www.studyisland.com
2. Enter your username and password at the upper-left of the screen, and click “Login”. Everyone's user name is their first and last name as follows: firstnamelastname@osage no capitals, no spaces. The password is your Student ID.
3. Click on the section tab (math, reading, etc.) that you wish to work on.
4. Click the "Pretest" in order to begin the pretest for the section. You must complete 10 pretest questions before moving on to the topic in the section.
5. Once you complete the "Pretest,” you may work through the remainder of the topics in any order you like. You must "pass" all topics before taking the "Post Test".
6. To pass a topic, you must satisfy the topic’s passing requirements which are based a minimum number of questions answered (usually 10) and a minimum percentage correct (around 70%). A blue ribbon icon is displayed next to all passed topics.
7. Once you have passed all the topics in the section, you have to pass the "Post Test" for the section before the section is complete. Ignore this step if the section has no "Post Test".
8. When you pass all topics in all sections, you have completed the program and will be well prepared to take the state test.